Comments

I really appreciate comments on my website and want people to give me their views. Please take the time to comment when visiting! The comments are moderated and I will post any comment that is signed and contains content that is generally about the subject of the post. I will not post comments that contain bad language and no anonymous comments will be posted! Thanks for Visiting my blog!

Search This Blog

The Cost of War

Recent Books I have Read and Recommend

  • "John Adams" by David McCollough
  • "Traitor to His Class" by H.W. Brands
  • "FDR" by Jean Edward Smith
  • "Truman" by David McCollough
  • "Thomas Jefferson Passionate Pilgrim" by Alf J. Mapp, Jr.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Never fear the Cons are here

Over at Fixed News today, Hannity and all his buddies are having a field day with President Obama's comments in Strasbourg, France on Friday. An article on Washington Monthly tells the story. The Cons are sure trying everything in their dirty arsenal of lies and innuendo to make sure they take the president down at any and all opportunities. Frankly, they don't have a prayer and they know it, so all they can do is sit on the sidelines and cry, boo hoo!




1 comment:

del patterson said...

HOw can one beat a "boo hoo" it's the best descriptor.

Blog Archive