Comments

I really appreciate comments on my website and want people to give me their views. Please take the time to comment when visiting! The comments are moderated and I will post any comment that is signed and contains content that is generally about the subject of the post. I will not post comments that contain bad language and no anonymous comments will be posted! Thanks for Visiting my blog!

Search This Blog

The Cost of War

Recent Books I have Read and Recommend

  • "John Adams" by David McCollough
  • "Traitor to His Class" by H.W. Brands
  • "FDR" by Jean Edward Smith
  • "Truman" by David McCollough
  • "Thomas Jefferson Passionate Pilgrim" by Alf J. Mapp, Jr.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President-Elect Barack Obama!


It is over, the long campaign is done, the people have spoken, and they have said they want change they can believe in, they want President Barack Obama. Many people have worked very hard for a very long time to make this happen. Many people gave their lives to make this happen. And, the ultimate winner, is the American People!

No comments:

Blog Archive