Comments

I really appreciate comments on my website and want people to give me their views. Please take the time to comment when visiting! The comments are moderated and I will post any comment that is signed and contains content that is generally about the subject of the post. I will not post comments that contain bad language and no anonymous comments will be posted! Thanks for Visiting my blog!

Search This Blog

The Cost of War

Recent Books I have Read and Recommend

  • "John Adams" by David McCollough
  • "Traitor to His Class" by H.W. Brands
  • "FDR" by Jean Edward Smith
  • "Truman" by David McCollough
  • "Thomas Jefferson Passionate Pilgrim" by Alf J. Mapp, Jr.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hilary's Speech

I stayed up, as I am in the Eastern Time Zone, to watch Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton give her speech last night at the Democratic National Convention. You could say I am very glad that I did, because she gave a wonderful speech. I wasn't looking forward to it, because I thought she would not give the kind of speech that I thought she should, however, I was pleasantly surprised. The speech was very well written; she did everything she needed to do to get her supporters to turn their support over to Barack Obama. She even gave Senator McCain a hard time saying "No Way, No How, No McCain!" It was really aggravating watching the punditry on CNN a.k.a Fox News South, trying to pretend they are not siding with the Republicans just like Fox News. I ended up watching the speech on CNN HD and then turning to MSNBC for the commentary. I am now looking forward to President Clinton's speech tonight, as well as, Vice Presidential Nominee, Joseph Biden.

No comments:

Blog Archive