Comments

I really appreciate comments on my website and want people to give me their views. Please take the time to comment when visiting! The comments are moderated and I will post any comment that is signed and contains content that is generally about the subject of the post. I will not post comments that contain bad language and no anonymous comments will be posted! Thanks for Visiting my blog!

Search This Blog

The Cost of War

Recent Books I have Read and Recommend

  • "John Adams" by David McCollough
  • "Traitor to His Class" by H.W. Brands
  • "FDR" by Jean Edward Smith
  • "Truman" by David McCollough
  • "Thomas Jefferson Passionate Pilgrim" by Alf J. Mapp, Jr.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Insane - What the Right Will Do for Headlines

A co-worker today brought to my attention an article he found on the web stating that Barack Obama had forged his birth certificate. Of course, the guy who gave this article to me is a right-winger. I read the article with incredulity; how could someone write such a thing and expect people to believe that it's true? I did some research and as I thought, it's highly doubtful that this charge has any validity whatsoever. I am personally sick of the right-wing attack machine. There is a book I bought and have not yet read all of, that talks about just this issue, its called "The Republican Noise Machine", by David Brock. He is a former right-wing pundit who came over from "The Dark Side". It's easy for me to identify with him because I too came over several years ago. The book is very good and should be read by all Democrats.

No comments:

Blog Archive