Comments

I really appreciate comments on my website and want people to give me their views. Please take the time to comment when visiting! The comments are moderated and I will post any comment that is signed and contains content that is generally about the subject of the post. I will not post comments that contain bad language and no anonymous comments will be posted! Thanks for Visiting my blog!

Search This Blog

The Cost of War

Recent Books I have Read and Recommend

  • "John Adams" by David McCollough
  • "Traitor to His Class" by H.W. Brands
  • "FDR" by Jean Edward Smith
  • "Truman" by David McCollough
  • "Thomas Jefferson Passionate Pilgrim" by Alf J. Mapp, Jr.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jim Demint Member, Party of No!

Alright, we have this attempted terrorist attack on an airliner on Christmas Day and now we find out that this Senator from South Carolina is blocking the confirmation of the guy that the president has picked to be the head of the TSA (Transportation Security Administration). And, we hear his reason for doing this is that Mr. Obama's nominee may allow a union in the TSA! I am livid! Mr. Demint said on Fox News Sunday, "The attack should remind everyone that soft talk about engagement, closing Gitmo, these things are not going to appease the terrorists. They're going to keep coming after us, and we can't have politics as usual in Washington, and I'm afraid that's what we've got right now with airport security." As with most Republicans, he talks out of both sides of his mouth because he is blocking the nomination of head of the TSA, a step that would help to prevent terrorist attacks on airliners. Mr. Demint talks about the same old politics as usual in Washington while being a willing and integral part of the Party of No!

2 comments:

Tomate Verde said...

www.tomatenele.blogspot.com

article marketing said...

I've just come across to your blog finding that it is a very interesting blog!

Blog Archive