Comments

I really appreciate comments on my website and want people to give me their views. Please take the time to comment when visiting! The comments are moderated and I will post any comment that is signed and contains content that is generally about the subject of the post. I will not post comments that contain bad language and no anonymous comments will be posted! Thanks for Visiting my blog!

Search This Blog

The Cost of War

Recent Books I have Read and Recommend

  • "John Adams" by David McCollough
  • "Traitor to His Class" by H.W. Brands
  • "FDR" by Jean Edward Smith
  • "Truman" by David McCollough
  • "Thomas Jefferson Passionate Pilgrim" by Alf J. Mapp, Jr.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Caroline Kennedy?

There is a whole lot of discussion now concerning Caroline Kennedy and the open senate seat left by Hillary Clinton becoming Secretary of State. The daughter of John F. Kennedy, by virtue of her family name is quite possibly going to be appointed for two years of the unexpired term of Clinton. She will however, have to go through an election in two years and then again two years after. Some people are saying that although she may seem a good choice, that she would not have the ability to win in those two upcoming elections. They say she doesn't have enough experience, which seems to be a mantra these days for any candidate that hasn't been in political office, or been appointed to some political post in a former administration. I don't live in New York, so I would not be affected by the posting much, no matter who is selected, but I say, give her a chance.



No comments:

Blog Archive